You are taking an important next step on your journey to become a leading ID specialist through the mentorship of a veteran in the field of infectious diseases. Before you submit the application, please review the activities you will participate in throughout the program:
- Attend the Mentorship Program lunch at IDWeek to meet mentor.
- Attend at least one IDWeek session with mentor.
- Complete a Pre/Post program assessment.
- Take advantage of additional networking opportunities during the meeting.
Additional notes to consider:
- Adult and pediatric fellow mentees will be asked to apply to the program at the recommendation of their Training Program Director.
- Students, medical residents, and pediatric residents who have registered to attend IDWeek, can apply via the mentee application.
Thank you to everyone who shared their interest in the 2018 IDWeek Mentorship Program. The applications are now closed and will re-open in Summer 2019.