The IDSA Foundation is the preeminent leader in providing educational and financial resources for future Infectious Diseases health care providers. Without the generosity of our donors, we cannot boldly fund strategies that allow funding for groundbreaking research, develop new and innovative programs and expand those that have proven to inspire brilliant minds in ID.
Individual donors like you are uniquely positioned to play a role in partnering with us to help further our mission and to significantly invest in helping to free the world from infectious diseases that claim over 17 million lives a year.
Since its inception, the IDSA Foundation has taken major steps to impact the field of infectious diseases by empowering the next generation of leaders, investing in research, and advocating for patient care. Each year, the IDSA Foundation provides funding for mentorship, scholarships and awards grants to hundreds of medical students, residents and fellows with the goal of providing a framework to encourage them to seek a career in infectious diseases.
The IDSA Foundation Visionary Society
The Visionary Society membership recognizes principal contributors in our mission to reduce the burdens of Infectious Disease by advancing research, education, advocacy and patient care. Visionaries demonstrate a vested commitment by making transformative gifts to the IDSA Foundation.
Innovator: $250,000 and above
Trailblazer: $100,000 to $249,999
Benefactor: $25,000 to $99,000
Partner: $5,000 to $24,999
As a Visionary Society member, you will be recognized with:
- Visionary Society Lapel pin
- VIP access to IDWeek Donor’s Lounge
- Acknowledgment on IDSA Foundation Website
- Annual communications with IDSA Foundation’s Executive Director
- Customized acknowledgement and recognition program, to include invitations to select conferences and private events with IDSA and IDSA Foundation staff and leadership to contribute to the “vision” of the Foundation
For more information on how to become a member of the Visionary Society, please contact Stephen Peeler, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
The IDSA Foundation Leadership Society
Leadership Society membership allows donors to fund a portfolio of programs that focus on Mentorship, Research and Advocacy and provide both educational and financial support to the next generation of ID leaders.
Portfolio of programs
Partner – $2,500-$4,999
Supporter – $1,500-$2,499
Friend – $500-$1,499
As a Leadership Society member, you will be recognized with:
- IDSA Foundation Lapel Pin
- Recognition in the IDSA Foundation Annual Report
- Access to the IDSA Foundation Donor’s Lounge at IDWeek
- Acknowledgment in select IDSA and IDSA Foundation communications
- Special recognition at IDWeek
For more information on how to become a member of the Leadership Society, please contact Arthinia Morgan, Senior Fundraising Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Named Fund opportunity will be available for individual contributions at $100,000+ giving level, subject to Board approval.